NAME: Račice21 – Online VIRTUS World Cycling Championship (OVWCC)
DATE: 14th-20th June 2021
HOST ORGANISER: Český svaz mentálně postižených sportovců, z.s. – Czech Sport Association of Intellectually Disabled, CIN: 61387444
ORGANISER: SK Parta Litoměřicko, z.s., CIN: 65082354
CONTACT PERSONS: Ondřej Slavík, Anna Mouková
CONTACT ADDRESS: Polepy 198, Polepy, 41147, Czech Republic
CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS: +420 728 603 753, +420 722 205 557
- Český svaz mentálně postižených sportovců, z.s. – Czech Sport Association for Intellectually Disabled, CIN: 61387444, www.csmps.cz (ČSMPS)
- SK Parta Litoměřicko, z.s., CIN: 65082354, www.skparta.cz (SKPL)
UNDER THE AUSPICES OF
- Virtus: World Intellectual Impairment Sport, www.virtus.sport (VIRTUS)
DOCUMENTSSummarisation and results (PDF)
The Public category is meant for trainers, family members etc. and participants in this category support national team result.
- Short Individual Time Trial
- Long Individual Time Trial
- All-Week National Challenge
|Short Individual Time Trial||10 km||5 km||-|
|Long Individual Time Trial||20 km||10 km||-|
|All-week National Challenge||Any|
- Short Individual Time Trial: Wednesday 16th June 2021
- Long Individual Time Trial: Saturday 19th June 2021
- All-Week National Challenge: all week of 14th to 20th June 2021
The event will take place at Strava application. The manual how to use the application can be found here. The location of race is up to you. It should be as flat as possible and without starting pad. You can use a holder for start and assist the athlete with turning application on. The time trials are individual, so athletes are not allowed to ride together.
- Short Individual Time Trial: The best 3 men and women participants
- Long Individual Time Trial: The best 3 men and women participants
- All-Week National Challenge: The nation with highest sum of kilometers rided
Results are already published at results page.
For the best men and women in each category is prepared commemorative plate.
The registration into Men and Women categories is allowed only for people with intellectual disability. The Public category is for anyone.
60 CZK per person, that is about 3 USD.
As a Final Entry is considered succesfull registration and later payment made through registration page.